Overview: The EMBA program with the University of Central Florida managed through the school’s Executive Development Center. As such, it is the Center’s most integral program, specifically designed for mid and senior career professionals.
Program Format: The program meets on the University of Central Florida’s campus in Orlando, Florida. Lecture and discussion, as well as group-work and case study methods are used.
Program Schedule: The program is taught every other Friday and Saturday. The program’s duration is 20 months.
Curriculum: Core courses:
Applied Business Research Tools
Economic Analysis of the Firm
Managerial Accounting Analysis, Ethics, Organizational Behavior and Development
Strategic Financial Management
Decision Support Systems
Strategic Marketing Management
Strategic Information Systems
International Business Analysis
Innovation and Strategic Change
Negotiation and Conflict Resolution
Applied Strategy and Business Policy
Class Profile: ?
Admission Requirements: To be considered for admission applicants must adhere to the following criteria:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent from an accredited university or institution with a minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 hours of undergraduate work (official transcripts)
- Minimum of five years of full-time, progressive, managerial experience
- Steady career progress; pattern of existing career path with increasing levels of responsibility
- Three letters of recommendation
- $30 non-refundable application fee
Essays: See application for instructions.